Ever been off the beaten path? It is a boarder’s nirvana. You are among a paradise of intact, virginal white snow, you get on your board, take a breath of fresh air and contemplate the magical landscape. Slide in the "joie de vivre". Powdery snow flies by you, adrenaline is pumping and you soon become a particle amongst the monumental silence of the mountain universe.
Your guide will take you to the best snow conditions of the day.
For lunch, expect a gourmet picnic with a fabulous view until it is time to think of… next time! A perfect way to recharge your senses.
Who can do off-piste?
If you can snowboard, you can do off-piste. Ideally your are an intermediate boarder or better with a good sense of adventure. Easy gliding surface for people experimenting powder for the first time. Giant’s kettles and descent in steep valleys for the more experienced. You will be part of a group of four led by a guide who is responsible for your safety and your alpine pleasure.
Here’s what to do if you want to snowboard off-piste:
- Get in touch with a BeMountain guide offering off-piste
- Inform him of your availabilities and skill level
- The guide will offer you some locations, some dates and will be in charge of creating a group
- On the eve and in the morning, the guide will check the weather and snow conditions and get in touch with you the day before
- If everything is good to go, we will confirm with you your meeting place where you will be introduced to your guide and your off-piste partners
- A security briefing about ARBs (avalanche rescue beacons) takes places. Then, you get ready for your first descent
- If the conditions are bad, you can postpone off-piste for the next day. Bookings need to be reconfirmed on at 6 p.m. on the eve of the activity.
To carry out the tours on which you dream, hire a mountain guide on a private basis.