The BeMountain mind-set
Are you a current or a new mountain guide client?
Admire amazing panoramas during an incredible cyber trip from peak to peak around the world's greatest mountains or hire a high mountain guide from our international office and live the adventure for real in a safe way.
Passion. Discovery. Pleasure. Dream 365 days a year. BeMountain's high mountain guides wish to share their mountain passion with you and make you discover (or rediscover) the magical world of mountains.
Your pleasure is our challenge. Beginners, die-hard fans, kids, enterprises, you can discover, learn and vibrate with hundreds of peaks for all levels. All our activities fall under BeMountain's guiding standards.
BeMountain helps you search and hire a guide as simply as possible. This website makes it easy to book reservations or a program with your favorite guide, or to get to know a new one, in accordance to the activity or the region that you choose. To meet our Guides, click here.
At crossroads between a welcoming space and a sales point, BeMountain is a pratical online basecamp where ideas emerge, projects originate and a virtual marketplace for sharing and information. From there, guides take on the welcoming of the participants, the scheduling of their program and then any follow-ups required.
> more on BeMountain's services
You are a mountain professional and you would like to publish your program on BeMountain.com? BeMountain provides to all mountain professionals members of the IFMGA (International Federation of Mountain Guides Associations), wherever they are, the advantage of a vast network, thanks to the most recent technological advances.
The goals of this network are :
- To largely increase communication and sales capacity by merging programs from guides and guide offices around the world in one place.
- To enable all members (guides and guide offices) to sell a program edited by another BeMountain guide (it will also be possible to keep exclusivity on some programs). This represents a gain in time and efficiency for independant guides in the preparation and diffusion of their annual program.
- Because before being computer specialists, we are mountain professionals.
- Because we consider that the true mountain professionals are and remain the actors on the field.
- Because we give particular attention to what guides have to say and we pay attention to their reality.
- Because we are convinced that new technologies give grounds to more than a simple online publication.
- Because we have chosen to broaden our range of services to mountain guides so they have choices in synch with their work and their daily needs while keeping in mind that the web is not at the heart of the guide?s activities and that online services should be offered to them at decent prices.
> more services for professionnals